Targa Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRGP)
Targa Resources Stock Analysis
View the Targa Resources stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRGP stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Targa Resources Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls TRGP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Targa Resources revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Targa Resources valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TRGP stock. Targa Resources stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TRGP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Targa Resources was 34.3% in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 8.4% over the last 5 years.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 7.72%.
Should you sell TRGP stock?
- Targa Resources reported an average operating margin of -1.4% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Targa Resources is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.73.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for TRGP stock.
- Targa Resources has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.9%.
Targa Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Targa Resources stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Targa Resources revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TRGP stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Targa Resources stock.