TABULA RASA HLT Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TRHC)
Watch the robo advisor video of TABULA RASA HLT stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TRHC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TABULA RASA HLT Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls TRHC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as TABULA RASA HLT revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. TABULA RASA HLT valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at TABULA RASA HLT stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you sell TRHC stock?
- Over the last twelve months, TABULA RASA HLT posted an average operating loss margin of -4.95.
- TABULA RASA HLT registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for TRHC stock.
- -0.9's negative ROIC of -0.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- TABULA RASA HLT has a negative return on equity of -1.1. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.5.
TABULA RASA HLT Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls TABULA RASA HLT stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TRHC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
TABULA RASA HLT revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of TABULA RASA HLT stock.