Thomson Reuters Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRI)
Thomson Reuters Analysis Video
View Thomson Reuters stock analysis video. This is our TRI analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRI stock.
Thomson Reuters Corp Stock Rating (2.9/5)
Our Thomson Reuters stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Thomson Reuters stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRI stock?
- Thomson Reuters's average operating margin of 13.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 26.8% (average) for Thomson Reuters in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 4.3 times the net income.
- The LTM ROE of 23.5% for Thomson Reuters is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 21.3%.
Should you sell TRI stock?
- 2017 Q2 revenue growth of 0.5% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -3.9% in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3, which is higher in comparison to the Technology Services industry average of 1.6, making TRI stock expensive.