TripAdvisor Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TRIP)
TripAdvisor Analysis Video
View TripAdvisor stock analysis video. This is our TRIP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRIP stock.
Tripadvisor Inc Stock Rating (3/5)
Our TripAdvisor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TripAdvisor stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRIP stock?
- TripAdvisor's revenue growth came in at 5.7% in 2017 Q1.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.1% for TripAdvisor.
- LTM Net margins were good at 6.9% for TripAdvisor.
- TripAdvisor has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Retail-Wholesale sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.16.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 31.2%.
Should you sell TRIP stock?
- The TRIP stock currently trades at a PE of 43.4, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 18.8.
- TRIP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.8, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Commerce industry average multiple of 0.7.