Tronc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TRNC)
View the Tronc stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TRNC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
tronc Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls TRNC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Tronc revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Tronc valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Tronc stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy TRNC stock?
- TRNC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.5 which is better than the sector average of 21.6.
- TRNC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell TRNC stock?
- Tronc revenue saw a decline of -2.9% YoY in 2018-03.
- Tronc had a poor average operating margin of 2.33 over the last 4 quarters.
- Tronc posted an average Net loss of -0.4% in the last twelve months.
- Tronc is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.67.
- Tronc has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.9.
- Tronc has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -8, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Tronc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Tronc revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TRNC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.