TriMas Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TRS)
TriMas Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of TriMas stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TriMas Corp Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TRS stock analysis. We compare TriMas valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TRS stock. TriMas stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TRS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11% for TriMas.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 3.8% (average) for TriMas in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The TriMas stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 18.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 17.8%.
Should you sell TRS stock?
- 2017 Q4 revenue growth of 5.2% YoY was meagre.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- TriMas has a low return on equity of 5.9% over the last twelve months.
TriMas Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls TriMas stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
TriMas revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of TRS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.