TransUnion Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRU)
Take a look at Amigobulls TransUnion stock analysis video. Our TRU analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TransUnion Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls TRU stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, TransUnion revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check TransUnion dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for TransUnion valuation analysis. Our TransUnion stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TRU stock?
- TransUnion's revenue growth came in at 18.6% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 12.5.
- TransUnion's average operating margin of 24.12 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 21% for TransUnion.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.3545 times the net income.
- TransUnion generates a high return on invested capital of 7.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for TransUnion at 25.4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.3.
Should you sell TRU stock?
- TransUnion has a debt/equity ratio of 2.2, which is worse than the average in the Business Services sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 37.2, TRU stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 23.7.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.6.
TransUnion Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls TransUnion stock analysis to ascertain how TRU stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
TransUnion revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of TRU technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.