TransUnion Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRU)
TransUnion Analysis Video
View TransUnion stock analysis video. This is our TRU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRU stock.
TransUnion Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our TransUnion stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TransUnion stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TRU stock?
- TransUnion's revenue growth came in at 11.5% in 2017 Q2.
- TransUnion had a healthy average operating margin of 22.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 12.1% for TransUnion over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.6 times the net income.
- TransUnion has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 15.8%.
Should you sell TRU stock?
- TransUnion is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.6.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 29.6, TRU stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.8.
- TRU stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.7, which is a negative when compared to the Business Information Services industry average multiple of 1.6.