TransUnion Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TRU)
Take a look at Amigobulls TransUnion stock analysis video. Our TRU analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TransUnion Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls TRU stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, TransUnion revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check TransUnion dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for TransUnion valuation analysis. Our TransUnion stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TRU stock?
- TransUnion sales grew by 18.1% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 13.8 over the last 5 years.
- TransUnion had a healthy average operating margin of 24.24 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 22.4% for TransUnion over the last twelve months.
- TransUnion has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27.4.
- TransUnion has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.8.
Should you sell TRU stock?
- TransUnion is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.27.
- TRU stock is trading at a PE ratio of 38.2, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.3.
- TRU stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.5, which is a negative when compared to the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.7.
TransUnion Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls TransUnion stock analysis to ascertain how TRU stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
TransUnion revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of TRU technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.