TrueCar Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TRUE)
TrueCar Analysis Video
View TrueCar stock analysis video. This is our TRUE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TRUE stock.
TrueCar Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our TrueCar stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This TrueCar stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you sell TRUE stock?
- TrueCar reported an average operating margin of -11.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, TrueCar had an average Net loss of -12.6%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TRUE stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.8.
- TrueCar has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -14.8%.
- A negative ROE of -16.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.6%.