Trinseo Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TSE)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Trinseo stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TSE stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Trinseo S.A. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls TSE stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Trinseo revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Trinseo valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of TSE stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Trinseo stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TSE stock?
- Trinseo had a healthy average operating margin of 12.06 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7.4% for Trinseo over the last twelve months.
- TSE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.9 which is better than the sector average of 16.5.
- TSE stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.7 as against the Basic Materials sector average multiple of 1.3.
- Trinseo has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 26.1
- Trinseo has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 53.5.
Trinseo Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Trinseo stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TSE stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Trinseo revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TSE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.