Tower Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TSEM)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Tower Semiconductor stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TSEM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (USA) Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls TSEM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Tower Semiconductor revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Tower Semiconductor valuation analysis. Tower Semiconductor stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TSEM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.52 for Tower Semiconductor.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.3% (average) for Tower Semiconductor in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.8714 times the net income.
- The Tower Semiconductor stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.3, compared to the sector average of 26.1. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.6 for TSEM stock is attractive.
- Tower Semiconductor's return on invested capital of 16.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 30.7 for Tower Semiconductor is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.2.
Tower Semiconductor Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Tower Semiconductor stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Tower Semiconductor revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TSEM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.