Tower Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TSEM)
Tower Semiconductor Analysis Video
View Tower Semiconductor stock analysis video. This is our TSEM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TSEM stock.
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (USA) Stock Rating (4/5)
Our Tower Semiconductor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Tower Semiconductor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TSEM stock?
- Tower Semiconductor's revenue growth came in at 13.1% in 2017 Q2.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16% for Tower Semiconductor.
- LTM Net margins were good at 14.5% for Tower Semiconductor.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- TSEM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.3 which is better than the industry average of 24.6.
- The lower PS ratio 1.8 for TSEM stock versus Electronics-Semiconductors industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- Tower Semiconductor has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 30.8%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Tower Semiconductor at 28.4%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 12.5%.