Townsquare Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TSQ)
Take a look at Amigobulls Townsquare Media stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TSQ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Townsquare Media Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls TSQ stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Townsquare Media revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Townsquare Media valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Townsquare Media stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TSQ stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 8.6 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.3.
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for TSQ stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell TSQ stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Townsquare Media posted an average operating loss margin of -4.86.
- Townsquare Media registered an average TTM Net loss of -6.7%.
- Townsquare Media has a debt/equity ratio of 1.57, which is worse than the average in the -sectordesc- sector.
- -1.5's negative ROIC of -1.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Townsquare Media has a negative return on equity of -8.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.1.
Amigobulls Townsquare Media stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TSQ stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Townsquare Media revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.