Townsquare Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TSQ)
Townsquare Media Analysis Video
View Townsquare Media stock analysis video. This is our TSQ analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TSQ stock.
Townsquare Media Inc Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Townsquare Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Townsquare Media stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TSQ stock?
- Townsquare Media's average operating margin of 14.5% was exceptional.
- TSQ stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 10.8 which is better than the industry average of 20.8.
- TSQ stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell TSQ stock?
- Townsquare Media has a debt/equity ratio of 1.43, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.5%.