Townsquare Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TSQ)
Take a look at Amigobulls Townsquare Media stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TSQ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Townsquare Media Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls TSQ stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Townsquare Media revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Townsquare Media valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Townsquare Media stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TSQ stock?
- The Townsquare Media stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 9.2, compared to the sector average of 22.7. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for TSQ stock is attractive.
Should you sell TSQ stock?
- Townsquare Media registered a negative operating margin of -4.86 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Townsquare Media had an average Net loss of -6.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.57, Townsquare Media is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.5, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -8.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -7.1.
Amigobulls Townsquare Media stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TSQ stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Townsquare Media revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.