Tesaro Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TSRO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Tesaro Inc stock analysis video. Our TSRO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TESARO Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TSRO stock analysis. Tesaro Inc valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Tesaro Inc stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell TSRO stock?
- Tesaro Inc reported an average operating margin of -184.57 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Tesaro Inc posted an average Net loss of -193.4% in the last twelve months.
- Tesaro Inc is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.74.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TSRO stock.
- Tesaro Inc has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -960.4.
- Tesaro Inc has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -154.8, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Tesaro Inc has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -300.
Tesaro Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Tesaro Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TSRO stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Tesaro Inc revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TSRO stock.