TIM Participacoes Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TSU)
View the TIM Participacoes stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TSU stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TIM Participacoes SA (ADR) Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls TSU stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like TIM Participacoes revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. TIM Participacoes valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. TIM Participacoes stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TSU stock?
- TIM Participacoes's average operating margin of 13.89 was exceptional.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.3061 times the net income.
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for TSU stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9 is a positive for the company.
- TIM Participacoes generates a high return on invested capital of 8.8.
Should you sell TSU stock?
- TIM Participacoes sales shrank by -5.7% year-over-year in 2018-06.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -11.8 in sales over the last 5 years.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.4.
Amigobulls TIM Participacoes stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
TIM Participacoes revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of TIM Participacoes stock.