Toro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TTC)
Toro Analysis Video
View Toro stock analysis video. This is our TTC analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TTC stock.
Toro Co Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Toro stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Toro stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TTC stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 4.6%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.1% for Toro.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.6% for Toro.
- Toro has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 38.4%
- Toro has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 45.4%.
- Toro has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 13.9%.
Should you sell TTC stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Tools-Hand Held industry average multiple of 1.6.