Toro Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TTC)
Take a look at Amigobulls Toro stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TTC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Toro Co Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls TTC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Toro revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Toro valuation analysis. Our Toro stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TTC stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 5.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.66 for Toro.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 10.1% (average) for Toro in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Toro's return on invested capital of 36.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 41.5 for Toro is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.1.
Should you sell TTC stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.5, which is higher in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6, making TTC stock expensive.
Amigobulls Toro stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Toro revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TTC stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about TTC stock.