TRADE DESK INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TTD)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls TRADE DESK INC stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TTD stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
TRADE DESK INC Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TTD stock analysis. TRADE DESK INC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. TRADE DESK INC stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy TTD stock?
- TRADE DESK INC sales grew by 60.6% year on year in 2018-03.
- TRADE DESK INC had a healthy average operating margin of 22.71 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.1% for TRADE DESK INC over the last twelve months.
- TRADE DESK INC has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 51.4
- TRADE DESK INC has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 25.1.
- TRADE DESK INC has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.7.
Should you sell TTD stock?
- TTD stock is trading at a PE ratio of 102.6, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 25.4.
- TTD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 14.1, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Amigobulls TRADE DESK INC stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
TRADE DESK INC revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of TRADE DESK INC stock.