Take-Two Interactive Software Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TTWO)
Watch the robo advisor video of Take-Two Interactive Software stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TTWO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for TTWO stock analysis. Take-Two Interactive Software valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Take-Two Interactive Software stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TTWO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 8.1 over the last 5 years.
- Net margins came in at average 9.7% for Take-Two Interactive Software over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.0903 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Take-Two Interactive Software has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 39.
Should you sell TTWO stock?
- TTWO stock is trading at a PE ratio of 50.8, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 21.
- TTWO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 8.1, which is a negative when compared to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Take-Two Interactive Software Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Take-Two Interactive Software stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TTWO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TTWO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Take-Two Interactive Software revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Take-Two Interactive Software stock.