Televisa Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TV)
Watch the robo advisor video of Televisa stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our TV analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Grupo Televisa SAB (ADR) Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls TV stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Televisa revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Televisa valuation analysis. Our Televisa stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TV stock?
- Televisa had a healthy average operating margin of 15.58 over the last 4 quarters.
- Televisa has a lower debt burden than its peers in the -sectordesc- sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.05.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 9.2395 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Televisa has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 41.
Should you sell TV stock?
- Sales declined by -1 annually over the last 5 years.
- TV stock is trading at a PE ratio of 52.1, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.3.
Televisa Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Televisa stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TV stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Televisa revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.