Titan International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TWI)
Titan International Stock Analysis
View Titan International stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWI stock.
Titan International Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Our Titan International stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Titan International stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TWI stock?
- When compared with the Machinery-Farm industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for TWI stock is attractive.
Should you sell TWI stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Titan International posted an average operating loss margin of -1.5%.
- Titan International posted an average Net loss of -3.2% in the last twelve months.
- Titan International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.29.
- PE ratio is meaningless for TWI stock as the company has losses.
- Titan International's negative ROIC of -1.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Titan International has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -13.1%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -6.3%.