Titan International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TWI)
Take a look at Amigobulls Titan International stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Titan International Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls TWI stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Titan International revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Titan International valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Titan International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TWI stock?
- Titan International sales grew by 19% year on year in 2018-03.
- TWI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell TWI stock?
- Sales declined by -4.5 annually over the last 5 years.
- Titan International had a poor average operating margin of 0.78 over the last 4 quarters.
- Titan International posted an average Net loss of -2.3% in the last twelve months.
- Titan International is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.39.
- The company has negative cash flow from operations.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TWI stock.
- Titan International has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.9.
- Titan International has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -10.5, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Titan International has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -10.2.
Titan International Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Titan International stock analysis to ascertain how TWI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Titan International revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether TWI stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of TWI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.