Twilio Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TWLO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Twilio stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TWLO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Twilio Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls TWLO stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Twilio revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Twilio valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Twilio stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TWLO stock?
- Twilio sales grew by 47.8% year on year in 2018-03.
- Twilio has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.7.
Should you sell TWLO stock?
- Twilio reported an average operating margin of -17.14 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Twilio posted an average Net loss of -16.6% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for TWLO stock.
- TWLO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 15, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
- Twilio has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -65.9.
- Twilio has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -20.6, indicating the company is not profitable.
Twilio Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Twilio stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TWLO stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TWLO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Twilio revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Twilio stock.