Time Warner Stock Analysis (NYSE:TWX)
Time Warner Analysis Video
View Time Warner stock analysis video. This is our TWX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWX stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Time Warner stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Time Warner stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 25.7% for Time Warner.
- Net margins came in at average 13.4% for Time Warner over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.9 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 17.1 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.7.
- Time Warner's return on invested capital of 10.9% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Time Warner at 16.4%.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- Time Warner is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.6.