Time Warner Stock Analysis (NYSE:TWX)
Time Warner Analysis Video
View Time Warner stock analysis video. This is our TWX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TWX stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Time Warner stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Time Warner stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- Time Warner's average operating margin of 25.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.9% (average) for Time Warner in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 16.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.8.
- Time Warner generates a high return on invested capital of 11.1%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Time Warner at 17%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.6%.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- TWX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.6, which is a negative when compared to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.6.