Time Warner Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TWX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Time Warner stock analysis video here. Our TWX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls TWX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Time Warner revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Time Warner valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Time Warner stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- Time Warner's average operating margin of 24.28 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 17.3% for Time Warner.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.3.
- Time Warner generates a high return on invested capital of 13.8.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Time Warner at 20.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 14.6.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
Time Warner Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Time Warner stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TWX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Time Warner revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TWX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.