Time Warner Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:TWX)
Time Warner Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Time Warner stock analysis video here. Our TWX analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Time Warner Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls TWX stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Time Warner revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Time Warner valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Time Warner stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy TWX stock?
- Time Warner had a healthy average operating margin of 25.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.8% for Time Warner over the last twelve months.
- The Time Warner stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.9.
- Time Warner generates a high return on invested capital of 12.9%.
- The LTM ROE of 20% for Time Warner is attractive.
Should you sell TWX stock?
- TWX stock is trading at a PS multiple of 2.4, which is a negative when compared to the Media Conglomerates industry average multiple of 1.6.
Time Warner Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Time Warner stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of TWX stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Time Warner revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of TWX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.