Texas Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TXN)
Texas Instruments Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Texas Instruments stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TXN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Texas Instruments Incorporated Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls TXN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Texas Instruments revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Texas Instruments valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Texas Instruments stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TXN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 40.7% for Texas Instruments.
- Net margins came in at average 24.6% for Texas Instruments over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.6 times the net income.
- Texas Instruments generates a high return on invested capital of 33.9%.
- Texas Instruments has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 34.6%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 45.3%.
Should you sell TXN stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.39, Texas Instruments is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- TXN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.7, which is a negative when compared to the Semiconductor-General industry average multiple of 2.8.
Texas Instruments Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Texas Instruments stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TXN stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Texas Instruments revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Texas Instruments stock.