Texas Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:TXN)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Texas Instruments stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for TXN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Texas Instruments Incorporated Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls TXN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Texas Instruments revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Texas Instruments valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Texas Instruments stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy TXN stock?
- Texas Instruments had a healthy average operating margin of 41.56 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 26.4% for Texas Instruments over the last twelve months.
- Texas Instruments has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 36.3
- Texas Instruments has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 38.
- Texas Instruments has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.4.
Should you sell TXN stock?
- Texas Instruments is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.38.
- TXN stock is trading at a PS multiple of 7.4, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.8.
Texas Instruments Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Texas Instruments stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of TXN stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Texas Instruments revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Texas Instruments stock.