Texas Instruments Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:TXN)
Texas Instruments Analysis Video
View Texas Instruments stock analysis video. This is our TXN analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for TXN stock.
Texas Instruments Incorporated Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our Texas Instruments stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Texas Instruments stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy TXN stock?
- Texas Instruments had a healthy average operating margin of 36.9% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 27.5% for Texas Instruments.
- Texas Instruments generates a high return on invested capital of 34.5%.
- Texas Instruments has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 37.1%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.8%.
Should you sell TXN stock?
- Revenue growth of 0.4% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.9, which is overvalued in comparison to the Semiconductor-General industry average multiple of 2.8.