Under Armour Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UA)
UA Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Under Armour Inc stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our UA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Under Armour Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UA stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Under Armour Inc valuation analysis. Our Under Armour Inc stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy UA stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 22.1%.
- When compared with the Textile-Apparel industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for UA stock is attractive.
Should you sell UA stock?
- Under Armour Inc posted an average Net loss of -1% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 76.2, UA stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.6.
- Under Armour Inc has a negative return on equity of -2.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Amigobulls Under Armour Inc stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of UA stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Under Armour Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Under Armour Inc stock.