Under Armour Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UAA)
Watch the robo advisor video of Under Armour stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UAA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Under Armour Inc Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls UAA stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Under Armour revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Under Armour valuation analysis. Under Armour stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell UAA stock?
- Under Armour reported an average operating margin of -0.17 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Under Armour posted an average Net loss of -1.5% in the last twelve months.
- UAA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 117.8, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 23.
- Under Armour has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.2.
- Under Armour has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
- Under Armour has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.9.
Under Armour Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Under Armour stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Under Armour revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Under Armour stock.