Under Armour Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UAA)
Under Armour Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Under Armour stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UAA stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Under Armour Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls UAA stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Under Armour revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Under Armour valuation analysis. Under Armour stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy UAA stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 22.1%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 15.2%.
Should you sell UAA stock?
- Under Armour's TTM operating margin of 0.6% was rather poor.
- Under Armour posted an average Net loss of -1% in the last twelve months.
- UAA stock is trading at a PE ratio of 92, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.2.
- Under Armour provides a low return on invested capital of 0.6%.
- Under Armour has a negative return on equity of -2.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Under Armour Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Under Armour stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Under Armour revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Under Armour stock.