Ultra Clean Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UCTT)
Ultra Clean Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Ultra Clean stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UCTT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls UCTT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Ultra Clean revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. We compare Ultra Clean valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of UCTT stock. Ultra Clean stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy UCTT stock?
- Ultra Clean's revenue growth came in at 53.9% in 2018 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 21.3% over the last 5 years.
- Ultra Clean had a healthy average operating margin of 9.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- The price to earnings multiple of 6.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.1.
- When compared with the Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for UCTT stock is attractive.
- Ultra Clean has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 31.9%
- Ultra Clean has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 28.8%.
Should you sell UCTT stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.2 times net income which is a negative signal.
- Ultra Clean has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -0.3%.
Ultra Clean Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Ultra Clean stock analysis to ascertain how UCTT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Ultra Clean revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of UCTT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.