Ultra Clean Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UCTT)
Ultra Clean Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Ultra Clean stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UCTT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls UCTT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Ultra Clean revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare Ultra Clean valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of UCTT stock. Ultra Clean stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy UCTT stock?
- Ultra Clean sales grew by 42.6% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 18% over the last 5 years.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 9.7% for Ultra Clean.
- UCTT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 9 which is better than the industry average of 25.5.
- UCTT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average multiple of 2.6.
- Ultra Clean has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 30%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Ultra Clean at 29.3%.
Ultra Clean Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Ultra Clean stock analysis to ascertain how UCTT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Ultra Clean revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of UCTT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.