Net 1 UEPS Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UEPS)
View the Net 1 UEPS Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UEPS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls UEPS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Net 1 UEPS Technologies revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. Net 1 UEPS Technologies valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Net 1 UEPS Technologies stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy UEPS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.28 for Net 1 UEPS Technologies.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 7% (average) for Net 1 UEPS Technologies in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.1, Net 1 UEPS Technologies has a lower debt burden when compared to the Industrial Products average.
- The Net 1 UEPS Technologies stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 4.2, compared to the sector average of 20. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for UEPS stock is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 49.9.
Should you sell UEPS stock?
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Net 1 UEPS Technologies is not so attractive at 5.8.
Net 1 UEPS Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Net 1 UEPS Technologies stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Net 1 UEPS Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about UEPS stock.