UFP Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UFPT)
Take a look at Amigobulls UFP Technologies stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UFPT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
UFP Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 3.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UFPT stock analysis. We compare UFP Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of UFPT stock. UFP Technologies stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy UFPT stock?
- UFP Technologies's revenue growth came in at 29.4% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 4.1.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.3, UFP Technologies is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Industrial Products sector.
- UFP Technologies generates a high return on invested capital of 8.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.3.
Should you sell UFPT stock?
- UFP Technologies has a low return on equity of 8.2 over the last twelve months.
Investors can use Amigobulls UFP Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
UFP Technologies revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of UFP Technologies stock.