UGI Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UGI)
Watch the robo advisor video of UGI Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for UGI stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
UGI Corp Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UGI stock analysis. UGI Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our UGI Corp stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy UGI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for UGI Corp was 29.4% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 0.7.
- When compared with the Utilities sector average PS ratio of 2, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for UGI stock is attractive.
- UGI Corp's return on invested capital of 7.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 19 for UGI Corp is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 15.3.
UGI Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls UGI Corp stock analysis to ascertain how UGI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
UGI Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of UGI Corp stock.