Universal Health Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UHS)
UHS Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Universal Health Services stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for UHS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Universal Health Services, Inc. Stock Rating 3.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UHS stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Universal Health Services valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Universal Health Services stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy UHS stock?
- Universal Health Services had a healthy average operating margin of 12.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 7.2% for Universal Health Services over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.8 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 23.2.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for UHS stock versus Medical-Hospitals industry average of 5.6 is a positive for the company.
- Universal Health Services has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.5%
- Universal Health Services has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 15.5%.
- Universal Health Services has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.3%.
Should you sell UHS stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 7.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.8, Universal Health Services is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
Universal Health Services Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Universal Health Services stock analysis to ascertain how UHS stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Universal Health Services revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of UHS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.