Unilever Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UL)
Unilever Stock Analysis
View Unilever stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for UL stock.
Unilever plc (ADR) Stock Rating 3.2/5
Our Unilever stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Unilever stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy UL stock?
- Unilever's average operating margin of 14.5% was exceptional.
- Unilever has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.48.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- Unilever generates a high return on invested capital of 18.8%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Unilever at 32.2%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.7%.