Unilever Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UN)
Unilever Stock Analysis
View Unilever stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for UN stock.
Unilever N.V. (ADR) Stock Rating 2/5
Our Unilever stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Unilever stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy UN stock?
- Unilever had a healthy average operating margin of 14.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- Unilever has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.8%
- Unilever has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 32%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.7%.