United Natural Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UNFI)
UNFI Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls United Natural Foods stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UNFI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
United Natural Foods, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UNFI stock analysis. We compare United Natural Foods valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of UNFI stock. United Natural Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy UNFI stock?
- United Natural Foods's revenue growth came in at 10.6% in 2018 Q2.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.25, United Natural Foods is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Staples sector.
- The United Natural Foods stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 16.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 23.1.
- UNFI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average multiple of 1.5.
Should you sell UNFI stock?
- United Natural Foods's TTM operating margin of 2.3% was rather poor.
- United Natural Foods's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.6%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
United Natural Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls United Natural Foods stock analysis to ascertain how UNFI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of UNFI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
United Natural Foods revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.