United Natural Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UNFI)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls United Natural Foods stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UNFI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
United Natural Foods, Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UNFI stock analysis. We compare United Natural Foods valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of UNFI stock. United Natural Foods stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy UNFI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for United Natural Foods was 11.8% in 2018-04.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.6.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.27, United Natural Foods has a lower debt burden when compared to the Consumer Staples average.
- The United Natural Foods stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.2, compared to the sector average of 21.8. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Consumer Staples sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.2 for UNFI stock is attractive.
Should you sell UNFI stock?
- United Natural Foods's TTM operating margin of 2.4 was rather poor.
- United Natural Foods posted a TTM Net margin of 1.7%.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.3.
United Natural Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls United Natural Foods stock analysis to ascertain how UNFI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of UNFI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
United Natural Foods revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.