UnitedHealth Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UNH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls UnitedHealth stock analysis video here. Our UNH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
UnitedHealth Group Inc Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls UNH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like UnitedHealth revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. UnitedHealth valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at UnitedHealth stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy UNH stock?
- UnitedHealth had a healthy average operating margin of 7.63 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 5.4% for UnitedHealth over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.951 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- UNH stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Medical sector average multiple of 6.5.
- UnitedHealth has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.4
- UnitedHealth has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 23.7.
- UnitedHealth has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 14.3.
UnitedHealth Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls UnitedHealth stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of UNH stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
UnitedHealth revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of UnitedHealth stock.