UnitedHealth Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UNH)
UnitedHealth Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls UnitedHealth stock analysis video here. Our UNH analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
UnitedHealth Group Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls UNH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like UnitedHealth revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. UnitedHealth valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at UnitedHealth stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy UNH stock?
- UnitedHealth's average operating margin of 7.6% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.2% (average) for UnitedHealth in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for UNH stock versus Medical-Health Maintenance industry average of 4.2 is a positive for the company.
- UnitedHealth's return on invested capital of 17.6% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 23.5% for UnitedHealth is attractive.
UnitedHealth Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls UnitedHealth stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of UNH stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
UnitedHealth revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of UnitedHealth stock.