Union Pacific Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:UNP)
View the Union Pacific stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for UNP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Union Pacific Corporation Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls UNP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Union Pacific revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Union Pacific valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Union Pacific stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy UNP stock?
- Union Pacific had a healthy average operating margin of 38.03 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 50.7% for Union Pacific over the last twelve months.
- Union Pacific has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13.9
- Union Pacific has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 50.8.
- Union Pacific has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 18.3.
Should you sell UNP stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 0.4 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- UNP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.1, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.5.
Union Pacific Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Union Pacific stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Union Pacific revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Union Pacific stock.