Upland Software Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:UPLD)
Watch the robo advisor video of Upland Software stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our UPLD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Upland Software Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for UPLD stock analysis. Upland Software valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Upland Software stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy UPLD stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Upland Software was 52.4% in 2018-03.
Should you sell UPLD stock?
- Upland Software registered a negative operating margin of -7.32 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Upland Software had an average Net loss of -15%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.65, Upland Software is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.6, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making UPLD stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.5, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -18.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.8.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Upland Software stock analysis to ascertain how UPLD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Upland Software revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether UPLD stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.