Urban Outfitters Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:URBN)
View the Urban Outfitters stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for URBN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for URBN stock analysis. Urban Outfitters valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Urban Outfitters stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy URBN stock?
- Urban Outfitters's revenue growth came in at 12.4% in 2018-04.
- Urban Outfitters's average operating margin of 7.89 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 3.7% for Urban Outfitters.
- Urban Outfitters generates a high return on invested capital of 15.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 3.4.
Should you sell URBN stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 25.4, URBN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 21.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 1.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Retail-Wholesale sector average multiple of 0.8.
Urban Outfitters Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Urban Outfitters stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Urban Outfitters revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about URBN stock.