USA Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:USAT)
USA Technologies Stock Analysis
View the USA Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for USAT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
USA Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for USAT stock analysis. We compare USA Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of USAT stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at USA Technologies stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy USAT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for USA Technologies was 49.4% in 2018 Q2.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 29.5%.
Should you sell USAT stock?
- USA Technologies registered a negative operating margin of -2.4% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- USA Technologies posted an average Net loss of -10.4% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.34, USA Technologies is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The USAT stock currently trades at a PE of 316.7, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer-Integrated Systems industry average multiple of 2.6.
- USA Technologies has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.5%.
- A negative ROE of -14.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls USA Technologies stock analysis to ascertain how USAT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
USA Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of USAT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.