USA Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:USAT)
View the USA Technologies stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for USAT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
USA Technologies, Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for USAT stock analysis. We compare USA Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of USAT stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at USA Technologies stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy USAT stock?
- USA Technologies's revenue growth came in at 35.4% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 30.3.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.5.
Should you sell USAT stock?
- Over the last twelve months, USA Technologies posted an average operating loss margin of -2.97.
- USA Technologies registered an average TTM Net loss of -8.8%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 228.6, USAT stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- -2.7's negative ROIC of -2.7 indicates operational inefficiency.
- USA Technologies has a negative return on equity of -12.1. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
USA Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls USA Technologies stock analysis to ascertain how USAT stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
USA Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of USAT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.