USD Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:USDP)
Take a look at Amigobulls $Partners stock analysis video. Our USDP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
USD Partners LP Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls USDP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as $Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. $Partners valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our $Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy USDP stock?
- USD Partners had a healthy average operating margin of 24.49 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 18.8% for USD Partners over the last twelve months.
- USDP stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.4 which is better than the sector average of 18.6.
- USD Partners's dividend yield of 13.97 is attractive.
- USD Partners has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6.9
- USD Partners has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 28.
- USD Partners has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 38.4.
USD Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls $Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, $Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether USDP stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about USDP stock.