USD Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:USDP)
USD Partners Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls $Partners stock analysis video. Our USDP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
USD Partners LP Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls USDP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as $Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. $Partners valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our $Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy USDP stock?
- USD Partners's average operating margin of 25.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.7% (average) for USD Partners in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- USD Partners's dividend yield of 12.43% is attractive.
- USD Partners generates a high return on invested capital of 7.2%.
- USD Partners has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 32.9%.
- USD Partners has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 27.8%.
Should you sell USDP stock?
- USD Partners is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.53.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.6, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation-Rail industry average of 1.5, making USDP stock expensive.
USD Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls $Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, $Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether USDP stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about USDP stock.