USD Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:USDP)
Take a look at Amigobulls $Partners stock analysis video. Our USDP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
USD Partners LP Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls USDP stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as $Partners revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. $Partners valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our $Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy USDP stock?
- USD Partners's average operating margin of 25.51 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 20.7% for USD Partners.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.1 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 19.3.
- USD Partners is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 12.78.
- USD Partners generates a high return on invested capital of 7.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for USD Partners at 32.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 27.7.
USD Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls $Partners stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, $Partners revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether USDP stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about USDP stock.