US Foods Holding Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:USFD)
USFD Stock Analysis
View the US Foods Holding stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our USFD analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
US Foods Holding Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls USFD stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like US Foods Holding revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare US Foods Holding valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of USFD stock. Our US Foods Holding stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy USFD stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.8 times the net income.
- When compared with the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for USFD stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 17.9% for US Foods Holding is attractive.
Should you sell USFD stock?
- US Foods Holding salesgrew by a marginal 0.6% year over year in 2018 Q1.
- US Foods Holding had a poor average operating margin of 2.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- US Foods Holding's LTM Net margins were poor at 2%.
- US Foods Holding has a debt/equity ratio of 1.28, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Staples sector.
US Foods Holding Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls US Foods Holding stock analysis to ascertain how USFD stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
US Foods Holding revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of US Foods Holding stock.