U.S. Physical Therapy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:USPH)
USPH Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of U.S. Physical Therapy stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for USPH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls USPH stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like U.S. Physical Therapy revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for U.S. Physical Therapy valuation analysis. U.S. Physical Therapy stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy USPH stock?
- U.S. Physical Therapy's average operating margin of 13.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 5.3% for U.S. Physical Therapy over the last twelve months.
- The lower PS ratio 2.4 for USPH stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 6 is a positive for the company.
- U.S. Physical Therapy generates a high return on invested capital of 11.9%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for U.S. Physical Therapy at 10.5%.
- U.S. Physical Therapy has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 15.8%.
Should you sell USPH stock?
- USPH stock is trading at a PE ratio of 36.3, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 23.2.
U.S. Physical Therapy Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls U.S. Physical Therapy stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
U.S. Physical Therapy revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.