VASCO Data Security Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VDSI)
VDSI Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of VASCO Data Security stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our VDSI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
VASCO Data Security International, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for VDSI stock analysis. We compare VASCO Data Security valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VDSI stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at VASCO Data Security stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy VDSI stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 16.4%.
Should you sell VDSI stock?
- Revenue growth of 4.6% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, VASCO Data Security had an average Net loss of -10.8%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 45.5, VDSI stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 25.1.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -14.3%, which is a red flag.
- VASCO Data Security has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -8.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.
VASCO Data Security Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls VASCO Data Security stock analysis to ascertain how VDSI stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VDSI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
VASCO Data Security revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VDSI technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.