Vectrus Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VEC)
Watch the robo advisor video of Vectrus stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our VEC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Vectrus Inc Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls VEC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Vectrus revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Vectrus dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Vectrus valuation analysis. Our Vectrus stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy VEC stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 14.3 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.8.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for VEC stock versus Business Services sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
- Vectrus generates a high return on invested capital of 13.8.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Vectrus at 38.
Should you sell VEC stock?
- Vectrus had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.34 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Vectrus's Net margins were poor at 5.1% in the last twelve months.
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.7.
Vectrus Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Vectrus stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of VEC stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Vectrus revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Vectrus stock.