Veeco Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VECO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Veeco Instruments stock analysis video here. Our VECO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Veeco Instruments Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls VECO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Veeco Instruments revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Veeco Instruments valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VECO stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Veeco Instruments stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy VECO stock?
- Veeco Instruments's revenue growth came in at 68% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 4.9.
- The lower PS ratio 1.4 for VECO stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 3 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell VECO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Veeco Instruments posted an average operating loss margin of -12.64.
- Veeco Instruments registered an average TTM Net loss of -11.2%.
- Veeco Instruments has a debt/equity ratio of 0.34, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 179.4, VECO stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 26.4.
- -6.9's negative ROIC of -6.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Veeco Instruments has a negative return on equity of -7.6. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -8.9.
Veeco Instruments Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Veeco Instruments stock analysis to ascertain how VECO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VECO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Veeco Instruments revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether VECO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of VECO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.