Veeco Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VECO)
Veeco Instruments Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Veeco Instruments stock analysis video here. Our VECO analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Veeco Instruments Inc. Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls VECO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Veeco Instruments revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Veeco Instruments valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VECO stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Veeco Instruments stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy VECO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Veeco Instruments was 53.2% in 2017 Q4.
- The lower PS ratio 1.9 for VECO stock versus Electronics-Manufacturing Machines industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell VECO stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Veeco Instruments posted an average operating loss margin of -13.2%.
- Veeco Instruments posted an average Net loss of -9.2% in the last twelve months.
- Veeco Instruments is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.33.
- PE ratio is meaningless for VECO stock as the company has losses.
- Veeco Instruments's negative ROIC of -6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -5.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Veeco Instruments Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Veeco Instruments stock analysis to ascertain how VECO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of VECO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Veeco Instruments revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether VECO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of VECO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.