Veeco Instruments Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VECO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Veeco Instruments stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VECO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Veeco Instruments Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls VECO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Veeco Instruments revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Veeco Instruments valuation analysis. Veeco Instruments stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy VECO stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Veeco Instruments was 37.1% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 8.5.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.9 for VECO stock is attractive.
Should you sell VECO stock?
- Veeco Instruments registered a negative operating margin of -51.31 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Veeco Instruments had an average Net loss of -47.5%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.47, Veeco Instruments is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The VECO stock currently trades at a PE of 50.7, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.1.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -34.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -35.3 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -29.9.
Veeco Instruments Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Veeco Instruments stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Veeco Instruments revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Veeco Instruments stock.