Veeva Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VEEV)
Take a look at Amigobulls Veeva Systems stock analysis video. Our VEEV analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Veeva Systems Inc Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls VEEV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Veeva Systems revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check Veeva Systems dividend performance. Veeva Systems valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Veeva Systems stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy VEEV stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Veeva Systems was 23.8% in 2018-04.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.77 for Veeva Systems.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 20.8% (average) for Veeva Systems in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3988 times the net income.
- Veeva Systems's return on invested capital of 205.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 18.1 for Veeva Systems is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 76.5.
Should you sell VEEV stock?
- The VEEV stock currently trades at a PE of 121.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 25.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 16.8, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 3, making VEEV stock expensive.
Veeva Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Veeva Systems stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Veeva Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VEEV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.