VF Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:VFC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls VF Corp stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VFC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
VF Corp Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls VFC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like VF Corp revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. VF Corp valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. VF Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy VFC stock?
- VF Corp's average operating margin of 12.21 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 5.5% for VF Corp.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.728 times the net income.
- VF Corp generates a high return on invested capital of 11.3.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for VF Corp at 18.9.
Should you sell VFC stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.8, which is overvalued in comparison to the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
VF Corp Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls VF Corp stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
VF Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VFC stock.