Viacom Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VIAB)
Watch the robo advisor video of Viacom Inc stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VIAB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Viacom, Inc. Stock Rating 3.7/5
Amigobulls VIAB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Viacom Inc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Viacom Inc dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Viacom Inc valuation analysis. Viacom Inc stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy VIAB stock?
- Viacom Inc had a healthy average operating margin of 20.33 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.7% for Viacom Inc over the last twelve months.
- VIAB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 7.8 which is better than the sector average of 23.3.
- VIAB stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.6.
- Viacom Inc has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 13
- Viacom Inc has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 36.2.
Viacom Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Viacom Inc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Viacom Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VIAB stock.