Viacom Inc Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VIAB)
Viacom Inc Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Viacom Inc stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VIAB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Viacom, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls VIAB stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Viacom Inc revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Viacom Inc dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Viacom Inc valuation analysis. Viacom Inc stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy VIAB stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 19.2% for Viacom Inc.
- LTM Net margins were good at 15.5% for Viacom Inc.
- VIAB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 8.7 which is better than the industry average of 22.1.
- When compared with the Media Conglomerates industry average PS ratio of 1.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for VIAB stock is attractive.
- Viacom Inc generates a high return on invested capital of 12.3%.
- Viacom Inc has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 36.6%.
Should you sell VIAB stock?
- Viacom Inc sales declined by -7.6% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.4% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Viacom Inc is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.54.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Viacom Inc Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Viacom Inc stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Viacom Inc revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about VIAB stock.