Viavi Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VIAV)
Take a look at Amigobulls Viavi stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VIAV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Viavi Solutions Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls VIAV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Viavi revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial statements. We also check Viavi dividend performance. We compare Viavi valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VIAV stock. Our Viavi stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell VIAV stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -13.6 in sales over the last 5 years.
- Viavi registered an average TTM Net loss of -0.4%.
- Viavi has a debt/equity ratio of 1.04, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- -8.9's negative ROIC of -8.9 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Viavi has a negative return on equity of -0.5. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Viavi stock analysis to ascertain how VIAV stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Viavi revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VIAV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.