Viavi Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:VIAV)
Take a look at Amigobulls Viavi stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for VIAV stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Viavi Solutions Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls VIAV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Viavi revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Viavi dividend performance. We compare Viavi valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of VIAV stock. Our Viavi stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell VIAV stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -13.6 over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Viavi had an average Net loss of -0.4%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.04, Viavi is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -8.9, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -0.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Viavi Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Viavi stock analysis to ascertain how VIAV stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Viavi revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of VIAV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.